This year was my first time doing an LCM, and boy was it amazing! I could unfortunately only do one day, but it was a MASSIVE day, and I certainly can’t wait until June for the next one. Here’s what I got up to…
1. After a bit of a faff on the trains, I headed straight to Timberyard to meet up with the WJ team for a pre-show smoothie and get my tickets. The Timberyard is also my new favourite place to work – really good wifi, gorge furniture and just an all-round darn good vibe
2. Who doesn’t love some large letters? This was inside the LCM showspace at 180 Stand
3. Dashing into the Oliver Spencer show I bumped into David Gandy, who’d been spied all over LCM this year! Check out my street style post which is basically just lots of hot photos of Gandy
4. After the show I bumped into David Gandy AGAIN, so this time I asked him for a photo. He was a total babe about it
5. Anyway, back to the fashion. Oliver Spencer’s show was totally amazing, with an excellent soundtrack and lots of 70s patchwork and suede
6. After a dire windy and rainy walk to a coffee shop for some green tea, I headed to the Soulland presentation. I wasn’t expecting it to be outside, but the atmosphere was incredible and we had mulled rum to warm us up
7. There is no better way to dry out on a horrid London night than with a gin & tonic and plenty of handsome men. Thomas Pink’s party was a vision of sartorial style
8. Final stop of the night was the Lou Dalton x Jaeger party. Everyone was there, prosecco was flowing and I was mistaken for someone from Jaeger on the door – result!
9. My train home was delayed, so at 11pm I cracked open the free popcorn and my leftover prosecco to, err, help with my report writing. It was a whirlwind of a day and I loved every minute!