I’m a little late on November’s round-up, mostly because I’ve been super busy at work with my new job and knitting like a fiend trying to get Christmas presents ready in time! I have managed to have some time out to do some exciting things:
1. I’ve finally FINALLY gotten to the end of my Great British Bake Along – this chocolate tart was one of my last bakes. Juno was very impressed!
2. Christmas is finally on its way, and nothing signals its arrival more than the first Christmas Market mulled wine.
3. November’s Birchbox was super pretty, and I have a matching phone case to boot!
4. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cocktail so big…and it was truly delicious. Plus, it had matcha tea in it, so it must be healthy, right?
5. Some friends from work and I popped to Aquila for their lunchtime menu to celebrate my new job. The food was uh-mazing, and very reasonable!
6. Some times this month I was particularly envious of Juno – I’d love to curl up in a ball and sleep on the cold winter nights.
8. The big night! Despite the fact that it was rainy and freezing, I had to pose for a red carpet shot.
9. There is nothing better than a real fire! It’s so cosy and also feels like an achievement when you manage to keep it going.