As amazing as September was, October may have just pipped it to the post this year! With so much excitement, there lots of photos to choose from, but here are the few I narrowed it down to:
1.I’ve been weightlifting for about a month now, so of course I had to buy some new shoes to match my new exercise routine
2. I did my first ever 5k run at the Ashton Court Park Run and didn’t die of exhaustion
3. New goodies from Accessorize…I’m obsessed
4. The most exciting day of the month, and maybe even the year – I have a new job!
6. I spent some time this month doing work experience with Perfect Wedding – boy are there some delicious treats in their office
7. It is well and truly Autumn now, and Juno looks fab against the leaves
8. I tried the temporary tattoos that I got from Keiko Nishiyama‘s presentation for Halloween and loved them
9. Our pretty bad attempt at a pumpkin…it’s the thought that counts!