Summer is in full swing and we’ve definitely made the most of it this month!
1. Kicking off the month with a cheeky day off and cider with Jon’s Nanna at The Stable
3. At the festival I did a sausage-making class, which was messy but so much fun
4. A friend who stayed with us for a month sent us this lovely picture of Juno that she had designed
5. New bag for the summer! I’m obsessed with Vivienne Westwood
6. We went strolling among the fields of corn in Kent
7. Jon and I spent our anniversary on a 500 mile road (and sea) trip to France for my friend Jodi’s wedding
8. I did my first solo wedding photography job in Plusquellec, France – and of course, I matched my dress to my camera
9. Revolution Bristol must have heard about my love of cocktails, as they asked us to trial their cocktail-making cart – here we are with our creations!